In 1922, Albert Einstein visited Japan as a guest lecturer, just 2 days prior to receiving the Nobel prize in physics. After his lectures, he returned to his hotel room, only to find that he did not have enough change to tip the bellboy.
- Life Through the Eyes of Albert Einstein
- Meet the Girl That`s Being Called the World`s Next Einstein
- Who Can Solve Einstein's Riddle?
- Satellites to Test Einstein's Theory
- Einstein`s Tips of Advice for a Happy Life
- Einstein was Right! The Gravitational Waves he Predicted Finally Detected
- Blavatsky Predictions
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10044
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!863
- A Presence!7121
- I Think I'm Dying!840
- Something in the Darkness550
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag145
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night224
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress178
- How to Get Enough Sleep Quickly
- What is Eugenics? The Strangest Facts about This Pse...
- Several Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out to be Tr...
- Our Favorite Color Reveals Our Hidden Fears
- Did Extraterrestrials Experiment on a Man from Yakut...
- Everything you Don't Know about Asian Superstitions
- What the Horoscope has in Store for you Today - Dece...
- Incidents Proving the Existence of Levitation
- Zodiacal Horoscope for the Month of November