In 1922, Albert Einstein visited Japan as a guest lecturer, just 2 days prior to receiving the Nobel prize in physics. After his lectures, he returned to his hotel room, only to find that he did not have enough change to tip the bellboy.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10044
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!863
- A Presence!7121
- I Think I'm Dying!840
- Something in the Darkness550
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag145
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night224
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress178
- Crazy Traditions Which Some Birthday Celebrants Upho...
- What Our Favorite Colors Reveal
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - June 1
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 10
- Amulets for Luck Based on Zodiac Sign
- The Crystals That Ward off Negative Energy
- Adding ying and yang effectively
- Are There Days When our Dreams Don't Come True?
- Pick an Image and We`ll Reveal your Greatest Fear