In 1922, Albert Einstein visited Japan as a guest lecturer, just 2 days prior to receiving the Nobel prize in physics. After his lectures, he returned to his hotel room, only to find that he did not have enough change to tip the bellboy.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10194
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!870
- A Presence!7261
- I Think I'm Dying!846
- Something in the Darkness566
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Bracelets Throughout the Centuries
- Architects to Build a Tower Reaching the Stratospher...
- Streetlights Prevent us from Sleeping Normally!
- The Full Moon in Aquarius is Here! What to Expect
- Passion, Tenderness and New Relationships in the Lov...
- The 4 Zodiac Signs Born to be Creative
- Your Lucky Season Based on Zodiac Sign
- How Coal Turns to Diamonds
- History of the Crete Civilization